Looking for a fun way to get outdoors and stay active? Hear about the best fishing spots to go with your friends and family this season from lakes to rivers and shoreline fishing to fly-fishing! Learn more as John Mercure and the Travel Wisconsin show on WTMJ Radio discuss all things fishing in the Stevens Point Area with Melissa Sabel.
In this episode:
- Learn about the Wisconsin River, including the Biron Flowage, the River-in-Between Flowage, and the Stevens Point Flowage.
- Figure out the best places to start your fishing trip, including the most family-friendly spots.
- Find out what kind of fish to expect to catch, depending on where you go.
- Get the inside scoop on some of the local's favorite spots, such as Lake DuBay or the Tomorrow River.
- Discover local guides that can help you catch the fish of your dreams.
Check out the top five things for summer fun, or stay on the water with this can't miss list for fun on the water in the Stevens Point Area. Then, explore a full list of fun events in the Stevens Point Area. Get inspired from what others have found in the Stevens Point Area below. Then, join the fun! Share your photo by including @stevenspointarea on Instagram, or using hashtag #StevensPointArea.