If you’re looking to catch some live music, there’s plenty of opportunities and variety in the Stevens Point area. Here’s what’s coming up the next week:
- Kameron Krause will perform from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday in the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point’s Basement Brewhaus, 1015 Reserve St., as part of the Quit-N-Time Music Series. The event is free to attend. Drink specials, along with free snacks will be available.
- Clinton Miller and Gregg Orlowski will play from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday at the Elbow Room, 1321 2nd St.
- Sunset Point Winery, 1201 Water St., will hold an open mic night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday.
- Charlie Parr, with Anima, will perform from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday at The Encore, 1015 Reserve St., on the UW-Stevens Point campus. Admission is free with a UW-Stevens Point ID, $5 without.
- Hammer Entertainment will have music and karaoke from 9 p.m. to 2:15 a.m. on Friday at 2nd Street Pub, 925 2nd St., as part of its fifth-anniversary party.
- Soul Whiskey will perform from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Saturday at Sunset Point Winery.
- Gumbo will perform from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday at Central Waters Brewing Company, 351 Allen Street in Amherst.
- Hammer Entertainment will have music and karaoke from 9 p.m. to 2:15 a.m. on Saturday at Mak’s Bar, 1236 Portage County HH, as part of its fifth-anniversary celebration.
- Galynne & Markondrums will perform from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday at the Elbow Room as part of Sunday Funday.
Information from Nate Vine and the Stevens Point Journal. Click here to view the full story. If you have a live music event coming up that you’d like to promote, please contact Nathan Vine at firstname.lastname@example.org and promote your event here.