If you’re looking to catch some live music, there’s plenty of opportunities and variety in the Stevens Point area. Here’s what’s coming up the next week:
- Fruition, with Gin Mill Hollow, will perform from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Thursday at The Encore, 1015 Reserve St., on the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point campus. Admission is free with a UW-Stevens Point ID, $5 without.
- Sunset Point Winery, 1201 Water St., will hold an open mic night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday.
- Courtney Cordova will perform from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday in the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point’s Basement Brewhaus, 1015 Reserve St., as part of the Quit-N-Time Music Series. The event is free to attend. Drink specials, along with free snacks will be available.
- The Oxleys and Ish Jimenez will perform at 7 p.m. on Friday at The Landmark, 102 S Main Street in Amherst. There is a $5 cover charge.
- Red Ben & the Missing Miles will perform from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday at the Elbow Room, 1321 2nd St.
- Rocker will perform from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday at Rookies SportsPub, 3425 Church St.
- The Rumble Roots will perform from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday at Guu’s on Main, 1140 Main St.
- Hammer Entertainment will offer music and karaoke from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday at the 2nd Street Pub, 925 2nd St.
- Lou and Peter Berryman will perform at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Lettie Jensen Community Center, 487 N Main Street in Amherst, as part of the Tomorrow River Concerts Series. Tickets are $12, $10 for seniors and students, and can be purchased at the Jensen Center, Stevens Point Area Co-op and Kindred Spirit Books.
- Eric Glaze will perform from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Saturday at Sunset Point Winery.
- Gumbo will perform from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday at Central Waters Brewing Company, 351 Allen Street in Amherst.
- DJ Max Traffic, MC Rated R, Kendall, Apollo Renegade, Noah Limits, AR Wesley, and Mike Regal will perform as part of the Divine Rap Connection from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday at The Encore, 1015 Reserve St. Admission is free with a UW-Stevens Point ID, $5 without.
- Polka Pak will perform from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Saturday at Whitetail Lanes, 3689 Portage County Q in Amherst Junction.
- Point Area Bicycle Service, 1311 Strongs Ave., will host a Bob Marley Birthday Bash and benefit for Standing Rock from 8:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Saturday. Music starts at 9 p.m. with DJ Jazzmaster Jake spinning records followed by two full sets of Marley music by Kyerokaya. Suggested donation is $5, with half of all proceeds from the event going to support the efforts at Standing Rock.
- Mak’s Bar, 1236 Portage County HH, will have music and karaoke by Hammer Entertainment from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Saturday.
- First Avenue will perform from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday at Bootlegger’s, 3703 Portage County Q in Amherst Junction.
- Mike McABee will perform 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday at the Elbow Room as part of Sunday Funday.
Information from Nate Vine and the Stevens Point Journal. Click here to view the full story. If you have a live music event coming up that you’d like to promote, please contact Nathan Vine at firstname.lastname@example.org and promote your event here.