Celebrate Easter with friends and family in the Stevens Point Area! With classic activities like egg hunts and Easter Brunches to candy-inspired art shows, plan to get the whole family out for fun. Below are some of our top picks for enjoying Easter as a family.
Gather friends and family for a classic kid-friendly Easter egg hunt in the Stevens Point Area! Pick one, or try to hit them all. If your child requires a sensory-friendly experience, check out Arrow Academy's stress-free event.
- St. Paul Lutheran Church and School Annual Easter Egg Hunt- Saturday, April 13
- Easter Bunny Meet and Greet at Feltz Dairy Store- Saturday, April 13
- Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast at Kennedy Elementary School- Saturday, April 13
- Sensory-Friendly Easter Egg Hunt at Arrow Academy- Saturday, April 13
- 33rd Annual 97.9 WSPT Easter Egg Hunt at Midstate Technical College - Saturday, April 20
- RFA Annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Rosholt Fairgrounds- Saturday, April 20
- Easter Egg Hunt and Bake Sale at the Lettie Jensen Community Center- Saturday, April 20
Check out our calendar for a full list of Stevens Point Area events.
Hungry? Easter brunch throughout the Stevens Point Area is served in many forms and can be found at several locations. For buffet-style meals, check out the Stevens Point Country Club, the Grand Hall at SentryWorld, the Wisconsin River Golf Club, or The Rivers Bar and Supper Club. If you are looking for a sit-down meal, head over to Muse for an a la carte style brunch menu, or to [a-soshel] in Plover for a special Easter menu. For all locations, we highly recommend that you call to make reservations.
Click here for a list of Easter brunches held in the Stevens Point Area.
Check out the fun and unique Peeps Art Show at the Riverfront Arts Center between April 16 and 28 to see artwork made from candy Peeps. Click here for a full list of Stevens Point Area events, and be sure to tag @StevensPointArea in your Instagram photos!
Thank you to Feltz Dairy Store for their header image of the Easter Bunny!