Most people know about the Green Circle Trail, SentryWorld Golf Course and the Stevens Point Brewery, all of which are icons in the Stevens Point Area. However, there is so much more to explore in the region!
In this episode:
- Find out about Stevens Point Area Parks including: Sunset Lake County Park, the Ice Age Trail, and New Hope Pines State National Area
- Discover activities for the whole family including The Village Hive in Amherst, PaddleQuest, and K.A.S.H. Playground
- Explore the world of local art with Clay Corner Studio, Blue Bead Trading Co., the Central Wisconsin Children's Museum
- Some of the live music options you'll find in the Stevens Point Area are Bluegrass in the Pines or the Riverfront Jazz Festival,
- Learn about local food and drink options such as Central Rivers Farmshed, Great Northern Distilling, and Sunset Point Winery
Looking for more to do in the Stevens Point Area? Check out some of these hidden gems or explore more things to do in the Stevens Point Area.