Combining the talents of national, regional and local artists, the galleries and museums of the Stevens Point area create a comprehensive yet unique arts scene.
- Carlsten Art Gallery. Located at UW-Stevens Point, this gallery displays art by the university’s talented students and faculty, as well as guest art.
- Scarabocchio Art Museum. Visit this museum and behold “Scarabocchio,” a doodling technique patented by the museum’s founder, Dr. David Smith.
- Riverfront Art Center. Situated alongside the Wisconsin River, the Riverfront Art Center features local, regional and national art.
- Q Artists’ Cooperative. This artist owned-and-operated gallery showcases rotating exhibits and fine art for sale.
- App Art Studio. Named after Midwest artist Marie App, the gallery is a spotlight for her fifty oil and watercolor paintings.
- Tomorrow River Gallery & Gifts. This gallery exhibits the works of many Hidden Studios artists that live and create art along the Ice Age Trail.